Adjustment of the Brijuni National Park to the current COVID-19 situation
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Brijuni National Park public institution considers health and safety of its guests and employees its highest priority. We are regularly monitoring the current situation and following the recommendations of experts and competent authorities, thus ensuring your well-being by employing a series of preventive measures on our boat and in the accommodation facilities.
Transport of guests by boat:
- The boat is regularly ventilated and disinfected, including handrails and benches. Passengers are required to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres at boarding and disembarking, as well as on the decks.
- Masks are mandatory on the boat and in all enclosed spaces.
- The number of passengers on the boat is limited.
Transport by tourist train and rentals at the Sports Department:
- The train is regularly disinfected, including handrails and benches
- The electric cars, bicycles and scooters in the Sports Department are regularly disinfected
- Large groups in the Sports Department are prohibited
- The number of visitors at the Sports Department and in the train is limited and masks are mandatory