Unique experience of natural and archaeological assets
The remains of an authentic Roman villa are located on the eastern side of Veli Brijuni on the sea bed in Verige Bay. Swimming and snorkelling on the 500-metre long trail, accompanied by our experienced and knowledgeable divers, you will be able to experience the unforgettable underwater world of the Brijuni and discover numerous fascinating sea animals, guardians of the villa since Roman times.
- The programme takes place: June and September: on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 3 pm; July and August: on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 9 am to 5 pm
- * NP BRIJUNI keeps the right to change working hours.
- Tour duration: 45 minutes.
- Equipment and transport: the Brijuni National Park provides a diving mask, a snorkel and fins, expert diving companion and transport to Verige Bay.
- Groups: Dive times are prescheduled. Each group leaves on the hour. The minimum number of persons in a group is 2 and the maximum number is 8. *Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent.
- Ticket booking: The tour must be booked in advance, at least 24 hours before the desired time, by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org / +385 98 928 5021.
*Diving cancellation must be made in advance, at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Ticket purchase: After you have made a reservation, we will send you instructions about the place where you can purchase your tickets.
The price of the ticket for tours of the Underwater Educational Trail in Verige Bay comprises: a ticket to the Brijuni National Park, boat transport to the island of Veli Brijun, transport to Verige Bay, diving equipment rental and an expert diving companion.