Unique experience of natural and archaeological assets
The remains of an authentic Roman villa are located on the eastern side of Veli Brijuni on the sea bed in Verige Bay. Swimming and snorkelling on the 500-metre long trail, accompanied by our experienced and knowledgeable divers, you will be able to experience the unforgettable underwater world of the Brijuni and discover numerous fascinating sea animals, guardians of the villa since Roman times.
- The programme takes place: on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 5 pm, from 1 July to 31 August 2019. The tour starts on the pier at the Brijuni National Park, the island of Veli Brijun.
- Tour duration: 45 minutes.
- Equipment and transport: the Brijuni National Park provides a diving mask, a snorkel and fins, expert diving companion and transport to Verige Bay.
- Groups: Dive times are prescheduled, taking place from 10 am to 5 pm. Each group leaves on the hour. The minimum number of persons in a group is 2 and the maximum number is 8. *Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent.
- Ticket booking: The tour must be booked in advance, at least 24 hours before the desired time, by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org / +385 99 808 1945.
*Diving cancellation must be made in advance, at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Ticket purchase: After you have made a reservation, we will send you instructions about the place where you can purchase your tickets.
The price of the ticket for tours of the Underwater Educational Trail in Verige Bay comprises: a ticket to the Brijuni National Park, transport to Verige Bay, diving equipment rental and an expert diving companion.