A special thank you to for the donation of EUR 10,000 in 2013 to the Uniters North America company
Sony and Lanka have been sponsored by…
In 2001, on the initiative of President Mesić, the Brijuni received the first donation in order to improve daily living conditions of Brijuni’s elephants Sony and Lanka. We would like to thank all animal lovers whose contributions received over the years helped provide this elephant couple with more space and enough meals.
- Fredy Bühler, Switzerland, 2001
- Tommy Sopwith, Great Britain, 2001
- Vindija, Varaždin 2001
- Mehanika, Pula 2001
- Animal Rights Organisation, Vienna 2002
- Schönbrunner Tlergarten, Vienna ZOO 2002
- Roksol Yvana & Rostyslav Hrabarchuk 2002
- Eugenic & Nikolas Clive – Worms 2004
- Aida & Ivan Ljubičić 2006
- Gordian Tork, Italy 2006
- Gordian, Toniann & Tarmo, Italy 2007
- Gordian, Toniann & Tarmo, Italy 2008
- Gordian, Toniann & Tarmo, Italy 2009
- Claudio Gabbiani, Italy 2010
“Let’s save nature” project
In 2010, the Public Institution Brijuni National Park launched the “Let’s save nature” project aimed at modernising and replacing the old and worn out electric vehicles with the new ones in order to maximally reduce the dependence on motor-powered vehicles and preserve the natural resources and the environment. The project involves the acquisition and implementation of 10 electric vehicles.
- Zagrebačka banka d.d. joined the project in 2011 and funded the purchase of 3 electric vehicles worth HRK 150,000.00
- P.Z. Auto d.o.o. was a project partner for the year 2012.