NOTICE ON BOOKINGS: COVID-19 (updated on 29 April 2020)
In the context of the current situation caused by the COVID-19 outbreak and in line with the recommendations issued by the relevant experts and competent authorities, we have decided to implement our booking policy in such a way so as to ensure that the needs of our guests are fully met. Considering that our number one priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees, our accommodation facilities located on the island of Veli Brijun shall remain closed until 1 June 2020 as a preventive measure.
- We offer flexibility with regard to change of booking dates and with regard to booking cancellation up to 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival for all stays in the period from 1 June until 10 July 2020.
- We offer the possibility of free-of-charge change of booking dates or free-of-charge cancellation of bookings up to 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival for all stays in the period after 10 July 2020.
- We offer the possibility of free-of-charge change of booking dates or of free-of-charge booking cancellation for all bookings with the planned arrival date before or on 1 June 2020, including those that are normally non-refundable.
Those guests who have made a booking through online travel agencies or any of our partners that offer accommodation facilities and services on our behalf, are advised to contact such entities directly and request information on options regarding booking date change or booking cancellation.
- For more information on the possibilities of rescheduling your stay or getting a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other bookings:
In case of non-refundable bookings, only change of booking date is possible.
Purchase of excursion tickets:
- Guests who purchased their tickets on the website www.np-brijuni.hr may not get a refund unless no organized excursions are held on the scheduled date.
Transfer by boat:
- The Public Institution Brijuni National Park shall adapt the carriage of passengers according to the recommendations of the Civil Protection Headquarters.
Public Institution Brijuni National Park